Pages

5/05/2010

God Loves everybody??? (continued) 01

My point is to point out that there is in America (un-like the Bible) a front-runner that starts off, even before the Gospel is attempted to be preached (which in America is usually only half of the Gospel), but there is a front-runner to this that basically says...
"Now, now people, relax, the message I have is an easy message, one which you will like, and it will bring you peace on earth."

How does that line up with what Jesus said:
Can anyone tell me?.

Jesus words when He began his ministry, and what he preached this from the start.
"Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!" Matthew 4:17

Jesus Speaking
"And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me." Matthew 10:38

Jesus speaking
"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. s I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

Jesus speaking
"You are of your father the devil," John 8:44

Jesus speaking to cities that are un-repentant.
"But I tell you that it will be more tolerable on the day of judgment for the land of Sodom than for you.”

And don't forget that there is a WIDE path that "The Many" will follow and go to Hell for eternity.

Or is God just a "Funny Guy" and a comedian who will say on the day of Judgment... "Just kidding!"

No comments:

Post a Comment